10 to 1 of Me!

You know what I've just realised? I've turned into a chor narcissist!
Chor (thief) because I am busy chorofying blog topics from every blog I visit and narcissist because I've been choosing topics that require me to write about my favourite topic, ME!:)))

As long as I am blogging everyday, as all is fair in love, war and blogging!

Here goes my post for today, this tag is now doing the rounds of multiple blogs.



TEN HOW’S!
How did you get one of your scars? 
I have a scar on the left side of my lower lip, which I am told was courtesy a 2 and half year old me (sometime in the 13th BC) insisting on carrying a glass of water on a tray, tripping on a slipper while doing so and cutting her lip open on a piece of the the broken glass.
The lip needed stitches but no one in my family allowed it and the doctor left it to heal naturally. So it is now a scar. Which still throbs and hurts when I am somewhere extremely cold. Sacchi.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
You know, I hate birthdays, they get me very self conscious and all. Just throw cake and pressies at me from a distance and leave me alone, now that would be my ideal birthday celebration!
Last one (June 6, every year) was spent answering wishes that came through phone calls and all forms of social media after which we braved pouring rain, and a horrendous traffic jam because of it, to reach a surprise location chosen for dinner by The Husband. 

How are you feeling at this moment?
Nice-ish, after cleaning the house to within an inch of it's life and a long, hot shower later.

How did your night go last? 
I slept like the dead.

How did you do in high school? 
Average. I hated studying.

How did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Not wearing a shirt.

How often do you see your best friends?  
I last saw one my best friends 18 years ago. Met another one a year ago. Met Mom and Dad, who are my bestest friends, 4 months ago.

How much money did you spend last month? 
Not much. I'm learning to be careful with money.

How old do you want to be when you get married? 
I wanted to be 26 when I got married, but wasn't.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
A lovely set of even numbers.

9 WHAT’S!
Your mother’s name? 
Shakti. Yes I tease her by addressing her as, 'Shakti Kapoor'.

What did you do last weekend? 
Read, watched TV, lazed. 

What is the most important part of your life? 
I'm not sure how to answer this really, but I really enjoy my space, writing and Tarot Reading.

What would you rather be doing? 
I'd rather be writing a book, but the muse isn't being kind.

What did you last cry over? 
I saw this Google advert recently, about a father-son and Sholay. That teared me up a bit.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? 
Chocolate. Venting. Killing the person, who got me upset, in my imagination. Brutually.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? 
Post marriage I just try to live down the shocks and surprises, both pleasant and not so pleasant!

What did you have for breakfast? 
I have Oats at least 6 days a week. Surprise, today was Oats day!:)

8 YOU’S!
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? 
Yes, many. Salman Khan. Benicio Del Torro. Ben Affleck. Vin Diesel. 

Have you ever had your heart broken? 
Yes. Romantically and otherwise (friends, family, bloody relatives etc)

Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? 
Last week I was busy whatsapping and lifted a plate covering water that was boiling on the gas. Really hot plate=burnt finger and thumb=too much pain=lecture from Husband and Mom about how i am 'always on the phone'

Have you ever been back-stabbed by a friend? 
My stab wounds have hardened to form an armour that now protects me * that was good, wasn't it? smug look on face* 

Have you ever had sex on the beach? 
Yes. Now let your imagination run wild! Lol!

Have you ever read an entire book in a day? 
I usually do.

7 WHO’S!
Who was the last person you saw? 
The garbage collector.

Who was the last person you texted? 
My Sister

Who was the last person you hung out with? 
The Husband

Who was the last person to call you? 
The Husband

Who did you last hug? 
The Husband

Who is the last person who texted you? 
An  offer that said I have won a few hundred million dollars and asking for my bank account details so those caring souls could deposit it in my account.

Who is the last person you said, “I Love You” to? 
I say it to myself, everyday.

6 WHERE’S!
Where do your best friends live? 
London, Pune, Bombay.

Where did you last go? 
Ranthambore and Jaipur.

Where did you last hang out?
MTR, Lalbagh. Good coffee and Dosas were had.

Where did you go to school? 
St Teresas Convent High School, Bombay.

Where is your favorite place to be?  
Anywhere with a book.

Where did you sleep last night? 
On the left side of the bed, on MY left side too. Just being specific:)

5 DO’S!
Do you think anyone likes you? 
People either love me or fear me. There is no in-between ;-D 

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Never. Ever.

Do you know the muffin man? 
No. I only know 'Muffin Top'. Mine.

Does the future scare you? 
No.

Do your parents know about your blog?
My parents are tech-challenged :)

4 WHY’S!
Why are you best friends with your best friend? 
We compliment each others craziness

Why did you get into blogging? 
Way back in 2007, when I first started blogging, I thought it was 'just cool' to do so.

Why did your parents give you the name you have? 
According to my horoscope. The other choices were Meenakshi and Minal. 

Why are you doing this survey? 
I need to blog everyday. And I love talking about myself.

3 IFS!
If you could have one super power what could it be? 
I would choose to remain healthy and mobile all my life.

If you could go back in one time and change one thing, would you? 
Not at all. All that I am today is a sum total of what has happened to me so far.

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring? 
Hopefully patience and common sense. So I could make a raft or something and get the hell outta there!


2 WOULD YOU EVER?
Would you ever get back together if one of your ex’s ever asked you? 
No ex or ex's to ask me.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? 
In a heartbeat!

1 LAST QUESTION!
Are you happy with your life right now? 
I am grateful for it, and all that it brings, and takes away.


This post is part of the Half Marathon Blogging Challenge with BlogChatter

Day 8

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,