10 things I do when The Husband is out of town!

       

On a blog hopping spree I came across Geetikas fun postreading through which I found many           similarities, and the topic for my next post!:)

      10 things I do when The Husband is out of town!

            1) Vegetate. Completely and shamelessly.
As calm as a meditating monk or as indolent as a sloth, take your pick as long as you get the picture!:)

2) Don’t clean the house and mess it up further!
The house looks very unlike mine usually does. What never fails to surprise me is that even my borderline-OCD self approves! 

3) No TV. At all.
Ah!  The peace! 

4) No talking 
…as only whatsapp and twitter and fb, the whole day! Joy!

5) Sleep early. Or late. Or not at all…
      …if there is an interesting book begging to be read!

6) No menu planning!
      If there is anything I hate more than I hate cooking, it has to be wondering what to cook! 
      Just thinking about ‘What to make for breakfast/lunch/dinner' kills me!

7)Window shop and wander about
      …or go watch a film, alone!

8) Eat cereal for dinner
      …and a PBJ sandwich for lunch!

      9) Enjoy the silence...
      ...of an empty house. Till it starts freaking me out, at least!

10) Miss him!
      It's all fun for a maximum of 3 days, after which I want my Husband back!


This post is part of the Half Marathon Blogging Challenge with BlogChatter

Day 6




Labels: , , , , , , , ,