NoFilter


I am taking part in a Photo a day challenge for June 2016. 
The prompt for the 19th of June is 'No Filter' and the above is my picture for the prompt.

This gorgeous sunset was shot on my MobileCam, from my balcony and there is #NoFilter used.
I'm pretty proud of this pic:)

Since I haven't been writing/blogging at all, and I REALLY want to I thought I would use the prompts to attempt to write short stories too. 
Below is my story for the prompt,


No Filter

She was admired. She was hated. She was envied. She was copied.
Nothing affected her.
She went about doing what she was best at, letting her work cock a snook at all.
  As she got better, people got worse.
She still didn’t care and bravely continued posting #Selfies with the well earned #NoFilter tag.





Labels: , , , , , , , ,