Oh Boy!

I love Tags and being Tagged.
When Pushpa Tagged me I was thrilled, till I realized what it was about.
The Tag requires you to list at least ten things you have ever wanted, or done, which your gender is not supposed to.

I’m a total girly girl who enjoys every aspect of being one and I really had to think, and then think some more, to come up with the 10 points required.
Here they are;

** I’m not big on personal shopping. I shop twice a year and I’m done.

** I don’t think, “All men are bastards”, either because I’ve probably only met the good ones, or maybe  because they are on their best behavior around me ;-D

** Though I could cook a bit, if you put a gun to my head, I don’t.

** Contrary to popular belief , I have always thought that as women we have it easier than men do. Unlike us, men have to subscribe to norms; they can rarely express their emotions and can almost never choose to opt out of the rat race and just sit home if they want to.

** I think a woman's worst enemy is another woman.

** I take super quick showers and get dressed in a jiffy.

** My beauty routine consists of washing my face a couple of times a day, and the only cosmetics I own are lippys and liner.

** I think beng gifted flowers is a waste of money, and I despise red roses.

** I think it’s really cruel to ask a man, “Do I look fat in this?” This question should be legally banned and penalized if/whenever used.

** I really, really, desperately want to learn the fingers-in-mouth shrill whistle.

And now for the tough part. I’ve got to tag people.
If you read this and you don’t take the tag up you are - ‘cursed to wear blue clothes pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for next twelve years’. So I tag, Anuja, Aarti, Maya, Nautilus, Sandhya and Shelly.

Labels: , , , ,