And the WWW Award goes to...

jlo 1
Jennifer Lopez: Babeee, you reckon I could win the Worst-dressed-Woman-in-the-World award once more?
jlo2
Mark Antony: Chica, there’s no one who deserves it more than you…
jlo4
Mark: Just keep following my advice and you’ll be the only winner every year…
jlo3
Mark: Infact, if this wasn’t a women’s only thing, I would have won it along with you!
vidya3
I’m all but forgotten, I see…
vidya1
…notice my bling…
vidya2
…and love for sequins…
vidya4
…take that, J.Lo! I’m winning it this time!
ekta1
H.E.L.L.O! I’m the surprise contender for the award. Thanks to my serials shutting down, I’ve decided to follow the path of austerity set by the Congress. All my clothes are now recycled.
This top has been fashioned from Parvati’s saree...
ekta2
...this dress from the curtains on the set of Kyon Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi...
ekta3
…this from Mihir’s suit…

ekta4
…and this from the sofa on the set of Kasautii Zindagii Kay…

So, who deserves the WWW Award the most?

You decide! ;-D

Labels: , , , ,