Tagging along, yet again...

A Tag is a savior which resurrects a blog its owner doesn’t update as regularly as she should! Thanks to a visit to Shalini’s blog, I have a new post on mine:)

1. What is your current obsession?
Doing my bit towards saving the world from Global Warming, one little thing at a time.

2. What is your weirdest obsession?
The above, when I take it too far.

3. What are you wearing today?
Paisely-print beige-blue-orange Kurti and Navy Capris.

4. What’s for dinner?
Masala Roti’s and Carrot Raita.

5. What’s the last thing you bought?
Pastries. Not for me, sadly:(

6. What are you listening to right now?
Rain tapping on my window.

7. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I know Shalini via her photographs and through them she comes across as a family-loving, graceful person with an eye for detail.

8. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Notting Hill.London.*Throw in a cleaning service as well? Please?*

9. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Pretty Mulmul/Georgette Kurtis/Tunics.Capris.Kitten-heels.Chic Sunglasses.

10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Are you beaming me there? Like, right now? :-D

11. Which language do you want to learn?
None.

12. What’s your favorite quote?
'God, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.'

13. Who do you want to meet right now?
No one comes to mind.

14. What is your favorite color?
I love bright, jewel colors and find myself rather inclined towards emerald green these days.

15. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
No favorites.

16. What is your dream job?
Best-selling Novelist.

17. What’s your favorite magazine?
Cosmopolitan.

18. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A Spa Treatment.

19. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
VPL. Innerwear peeking out. Bad shoes.

20. Who are your style icons?
None. Although, I do admire Rekha’s style, Shabana Azmi’s dressing, J Lo’s elegance and Madonna’s constant reinvention. I also love Sonia Gandhi and Jaya Jaitely’s cotton sarees.

21. Describe your personal style.
Eclectic. Elegant. Evolving.

22. What are you going to do after this?
Start reading Amit Varma’s debut book, ‘My Friend Sancho’

23. What are your favorite movies?
Happy movies. Thrillers.

24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Just my face wash. I wear lippy and liner only when I HAVE to.

25. What inspires you?
The feeling that I have so much more to learn, see, do, feel.

26. Give us three styling tips that always work for you.
A great pair of shoes and , preferably matching, handbag changes the look of any outfit.
Buy the best quality accessories your budget allows you to.
Don’t follow fashion trends, create them.

27. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Believe it or faint, but this has never happened. And my closet isn’t packed either.

28. Coffee or tea?
Tea mostly. Coffee rarely.

29. Pet peeve?
Unpunctuality.

The rules: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.

I would like it if Anuja, Maya and Shelly took this up :)

Labels: , ,