I am NOT a fan of most of these feel-good forwards, but does that stop my friends from mailing them to me? NOT! *insert eye-roll here*
So I get this one in the mail a couple of days ago and, as usual, I am answering back every sentence *Just ONE of my many million quirks* before I decide to delete it.
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1.There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
(Stop assuming on my behalf! I love living too much!)
2.At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
(Uh-oh! ONLY 15 ? I thought the number would be much higher!)
3.The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
(Now, THAT, I agree with)
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
(Hmmmmm, this could be true. Actually it IS true, or so I am told often)
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
(I know *sigh!*. Is that why they have turned insomniacs, then?)
6. You mean the world to someone.
(Correction: to MANY people)
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
(Time to make an appearance, boyo!)
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
(Oh Yes! This is my most favorite deluding-myself-with-each-time-I-mess-up-big-time thought )
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
(Where? Over the shoulder?)