Tagging along, randomly...


There’s this Tag doing the rounds of Facebook which of course I HAD to do, because I was Tagged quite a few times and also because I LOVE Tags and being Tagged :)))
Rules of the Tag;

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Since I have badgered enough people on Facebook by Tagging them, I would like to Tag Anuja, Iris, Maya and Tazeen and whoever else would like to do this, or thinks they need a new blog post;)


1) I am not a fussy eater. I can be force fed food I hate, brinjal, bhindi and the like, with emotional words, gory reminders of world hunger and a chocolate bribe for later.

2) There are times I lead life, then there are times I let life lead me.

3) I love people-watching and file away memories constantly. Writers brain at work 24*7*365.

4) I have become very wise with and about money and am so proud of it that I feel like buying myself a big treat! Till I remember I have become very wise with and about money!

5) I always pick the bright blue M&M’s first. Yes I D.O. K.N.O.W they all taste the same, but I S.T.I.L.L pick the blue ones first. Then the green ones, which are followed by the browns.

6) I need to wash my feet before I go to bed, else I can’t sleep.

7) I love buying colorful ankle socks, all types of cookies and kitchen accessories.

8) I’m the last person in the world you should ask for directions. If you’d follow mine, you’d most probably reach Afghanistan, and come back just to shoot me dead.

9) No matter how long they are, I cannot sleep on flights. After a long flight I stagger out of the aircraft looking like a zombie/sleep-deprived madwoman.

10) I roll my eyes, a lot. I occasionally wonder if they’d probably fall off their sockets someday (Yes, I am a Stephen King fan)

11) I have developed selective amnesia, hearing and sight.

12) The penny drops in R.E.A.L.L.Y late sometimes.

13) I like making my own bed. Army style, bounce-a-bloody-coin-on-it perfect!

14) I get bored of myself sometimes. Then I reinvent.

15) I absolutely abhor it when people I barely know abbreviate my name. Or people I know mispronounce it. Which is why I now refer myself as a single syllable, ‘M’

16) I am a late bloomer and compensate for it by being a swift learner.

17) I cannot comprehend the toilet-seat-position man-woman debate. Really.

18) I think life is really simple; it’s we who complicate it.

19) I’d rather walk barefoot on shards of glass, than speak in front of a crowd.

20) If you are cruel to children I will most probably hate you.

21) I believe that if you want God to laugh you should tell him your plans.

22) I also believe that the wheels of justice grind slow, but they grind exceedingly fine.

23) Reading ‘The Alchemist’ inspired me to initiate major changes in my life.

24) I get all irascible and mopey if I’m idle for too long.

25) 25 points is too little, I could write a book on Me.

Labels: ,