And if you need to know more about me, you only have to ask...


Tags make for a great blog post. Especially when each time I write a post, it ends up as my magazine article instead! ;) So, when I spotted this rather nippy and interesting Tag on Suniti’s blog, I asked her if I could borrow it for mine, and she Tagged me, pronto! Thanks, Suniti!:)

A -Available?
Who wants to know?

B-Best friend:
I just realized, I’ve outgrown all of them.

C-Cake or Pie?
Both! Sweet set of 32, being my excuse!

D-Drink of choice:
O J. Iced tea(peach). Flavored water.

E-Essential things used everyday:
Birkenstocks. Glasses. Scrunchies.

F-Favourite colour:
I am in-between favorite colors at the mo. Can’t decide between purple and green.

G-Gummi bears or worms:
Yuck to both! What do you think I am? 12, or Chinese?!

H-Hometown:
Bombay

I-Indulgence:
A great massage.

J-January or February:
I love both these months, and November and December. I don't remember anyone asking, but I absolutely abhor March-April and July-August-September.

K-Kids and names:
Putting the cart before the horse, aren’t we now?

L-Life:
LivelyInvigoratingFunnyattimesEverythingthatIcouldhaveaskedfor.

M-Marriage date:
You will be invited. If you promise to get me presents. Lots of them.

N-Number of siblings:
2

O-Oranges or apples:
Orange; the fruit, the flavor (except in cookies & chocolates) but never the color (Okay. Maybe I’ll allow it just as an accent color)

P-Phobias:
Incessant talkers. Depressing Whiners.

Q-Quote:
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.

R-Reason to smile:
Haven't you heard? Smile. It keeps people wondering what you are up to! Also, there are times I smile because I have no idea what the hell is going on! And, the fact that I have a great one is reason enough to flash it at all other times ;)

S-Season:
Spring. Winter.

T-Tag three people:
Though I do realize that it won’t thrill them to bits, I tag Shelly, Anuja and Nautilius and hope they they’ll oblige me one more time.

U-Unknown fact about me:
The prolific blogger that I am, I would've guessed that, except for my PAN card number, my regular readers, and lurkers, would know everything about me. Apparently not.
So here goes an unknown fact about me; I was offered a Pears Soap advertisement contract when I was little. Mum declined. Wise decision I think, ‘coz, as a grown up, it would be have been mortifying to imagine how many people would have seen me frolicking in a bubble bath, topless.

V-Vegetable you do not like:
I am quite accomodating and can be successfully force-fed all vegetables. Though I don’t enjoy eating karela and some monstrosity called padwal at all.

W-Worst habit:
My computer-addiction. Its played havoc with my eyes!

X-x-rays you have had:
Really?! What’s next? Blood reports?

Y-Your favorite food:
Pasta/Sizzlers.

Z-Zodiac:
Gemini.

Labels: , ,