Tag Along!

I love Tags! And I love being Tagged *experiences a strange sense of Deja-Vu when she says this* And when Wooster tagged me with this ‘have-to-write-and-post-in-8-hours Tag’ how could I resist? Thanks, Wooster!;)))


Tag Rules
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3) At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4) If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will have to acknowledge Quicksilver as the Queen of the Universe (Apologies for tweaking the original wrathful deadlines a bit,Wooster! ;))

*******************************************************

1) I am completely handicapped without MS Word. I can’t type out a single sentence without breaking into a cold sweat, over the spellings, without it. I think it is a conspiracy by Microsoft, but no one believes me.

2) I cannot wear flat footwear. Just cannot. Even my ratty,old home-slippers have an inch-thick heel.

3) I bake the best choco-walnut-fudge brownie in the world. And never tire of boasting about it.

4) I am a flexible and adventurous eater. I will eat anything, if it doesn’t eat me first.

5) I can, and have, survived for days on minimum sleep (2 hrs) during exams and while traveling.

6) Contrary to a popular belief, that I take longer than Cleopatra, I take 11 minutes to get dressed (Yes, I timed it.)

7) I wear my purchases right out of the store.

8) I am a stickler for punctuality and burst a blood vessel each time people are late.


*******************************************************

Whether they like it or not,I tag;

Iris...I love reading her answers and just so that I can see a new post up on her blog!
Freespirit...I am getting addicted to her blog :0)
That Girl In Pink... I am looking forward to reading her answers.
Lemon...It’s high time she put up a new post for her loyal readers (Me)
Nautilus...I have a feeling her answers are going to be very interesting.
Anuja...for when she gets back from her holiday.
Meera...whose blog i re-discovered through Iris's :)
The Gypsy...whose blog I read regularly, when she wrote regularly ;)
And to all the lurkers who prowl around for hours but never leave a comment ;)

...and am hoping everyone will Tag-Along! :)