Being Tagged! :)


Ooooooohhhhhhh, I love being tagged! Shelly tagged me this time and I had loads of fun writing out my answers!:)))))))))))) Thanks,Shelly!:)))))))))))

Ok, here goes.....

I am thinking about...
A lot, actually. Life, the future, my 2 new gorgeous Kurti’s and what to eat.

I said...
Something very funny to someone today. I was asked to ‘forgive’ a person (who actually deserves corporal punishment) and I exploded “Am I wearing a white sari with a blue border OR a dhoti with round glasses? Am I? Am I? So why the hell should I forgive???” It was very funny and the look on the persons face was a Kodak moment.

I want to...
Be powerful. Very, very powerful *Don Vito Corleone types*

I wish...
God to keep smiling down on me forever and ever, like he always has.

I hear...
The wheels of evil minds turning.

I wonder...
Why some people are the way they are.

I regret...
Words never said, things never felt and deeds never done.

I am...
All pepped up and ready to start something new on all fronts.

I dance...
Even worse than Sunny Deol in public and better than Shakira in private ;)

I sing...
In many, many different accents and voices. It’s howlarious! BTW, I can and do sing an entire French song, with the right pronunciations :))

I cry...
Lots and get puffy, red eyes that hurt my vanity and make me cry some more.

I am not always...
Conscientious with my money. There is always something that ‘I-WOULD-JUST-DIE-WITHOUT’ which generally costs enough to feed two villages and which I later realize I could have survived this lifetime without.

I make with my hands...
Life smoother and easier for people with my Tarot Cards. It’s never ceases to amaze me how a deck of 78 Cards can sooth a wrinkled brow, relax tense shoulders; bring a smile to a troubled face and change decisions and futures. I also use my hands on either sides of my temple to make a gargoyle face.

I write...
For a living and when the tempest of emotions gets too enraged to hold inside anymore.

I confuse...
My left with right. When I’m giving directions I’ll say left and point out my right hand. It’s stupidly embarrassing, so now I make do with mutely pointing out.

I need...
Some salon pampering. NOW!

I tag...
Anuja :)I don’t know if you like being tagged but enjoy it if you do and all the lurkers who stop by to read my blog :))especially rickytick ;))


And now, the next one!!!
Ooooohhhhh! Did I mention I loveeeeeeeeeee being tagged!!:))))

This one requires me to:

Write six weird facts or habits about myself.

1) I smile a lot. Even my mails, letters, text messages have smileys dotted all over the place and this, weirdly, has been misread by a lot of people and put me in uncomfortable situations many a times. *How on Gods-Green-Earth can you misconstrue a smile????????!!!*

2) I lie down on my stomach and have my meals sometimes. I get yelled at by everyone for this, but it don’t make no difference! ;))

3) When I am really, really pissed off, my voice gets all throaty and I start talking in this clipped God-knows-from-where accent.

4) When I like a guy, I totally clam up and ignore him. The result: I am tagged ‘haughty’ and the guy most probably hates me. Lol!!!

5) Sorry, that’s all that is weird about me!;))