Questionnaire

Spotted this rather interesting questionnaire on brilliant poet and fellow-Caferatian Heretic’s blog and thought it was too good to pass up:-) So here its is, posted on mine, with
The Heretic's kind permission of course!

I know who you are. I know where you live. And, I know where to find you *evil cackle followed by much hand rubbing*

So, if you value your life, fill in your answers! NOW! :-)))))))



Questionnaire

1. Who are you?

2. Are we friends?

3. Do you read my blogs often?

4. Do you have a crush on me?

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it?

6. Describe me in one word?

7. What was your first impression?

8. Do you still think that way about me now?

9. What reminds you of me?

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?

11. If you could ask me any question what would it be?

12. What is my favorite thing to do??

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

14. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about YOU?